March 13, 2015

Paul Yates: 2015 London Marathon training update

With just 6 weeks to go the training is hard going but good. I mentioned in my last training up date that the next milestone was to be the Reading half marathon however I managed to get a last minute place for the Bath half marathon on the 01/03/15. 

Apart from some unpleasant winter weather at the start the race went very well, managed to get round in a fairly respectable 1:51 which is 4 minutes down on last year but this year keeping injury free for London is very important. I'm still running Reading on the 22/03/15 which is a race I have not run before so very much looking forward to it. 

It was my 38th birthday on the 2nd March so if anyone is still trying to work out what extravagant birthday present to buy me why not make a donation instead ;-) Thanks in advance. Paul. fundraising page is here http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/flyingprop


No comments:

Post a Comment