February 29, 2016

Congratulations Richard Bulley on your first solo flight


The Aerobility Team are very pleased to announce that Richard Bulley has achieved his first solo flight. 
 


Anneliese Perrior his flying instructor said “he flies beautifully; he was very calm, methodical and organised.  It is a huge achievement.  I feel very proud to be part of his experience.”



On landing after the flight Richard said “I can't believe I've done it. It was a real buzz and a great feeling of freedom going solo for the first time; I can't wait for my next flight. I would have never achieved it without Aerobility”


Richard learnt to fly using just hand controls.  He has learnt to fly in less than 18 months.  Richard is now working towards the more advanced exercises and navigation skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment