April 07, 2016

Welcome Laura Miles! Joining the Aerobility family as Fundraising Officer.

Hello everyone, 

My name is Laura Miles and I'm proud to have recently joined Aerobility in the new role of Fundraising Officer. 

I have always been passionate about charity, undertaking a number of community fundraising activities both personally and in the workplace - everything from cake sales to walking marathon distances around London through the night. 

Before joining Aerobility, I worked with Zurich Municipal for 13 years in a variety of roles, serving both charity and public sector customers. This provided me with an insight into the challenges faced by charitable organisations and particularly the impact of austerity.

I have a deep admiration for this sector. Despite facing such adversity, charities maintain the drive and determination to enable them to continue providing countless services and support mechanisms to their communities and beyond. 

As soon as I began reading about the work Aerobility do, I was instantly inspired. Like many, I was blown away by the charity’s professional and glossy appearance and surprised to learn they are in fact, crucially low on funding.

Every pound really does count to ensure Aerobility can continue the amazing work they do. I am genuinely thrilled to be a part of helping to deliver a sustainable future for the charity and everyone involved, which begins with a focus on both Trust and Community Fundraising.

When I’m not fundraising, the places you can expect to find me are – enjoying family time with my hysterical three year old son, attending as many rock/metal gigs or festivals as I physically can, playing piano, sketching or relaxing with a spot of crochet in front of the TV.  I also recently discovered I can mow a great lawn!

Thank you for making me part of the Aerobility family - I can't wait to meet you all along the way!

Laura
Tel: 0303 303 1230
E-mail: 
Laura@Aerobility.com

No comments:

Post a Comment