October 25, 2017

Please join us in bidding a fond farewell to Laura!

As many of you will remember, Laura joined us in March last year as our Fundraising Officer.

Although Laura is off to work pastures new, she firmly remains part of the Aerobility family and promises to be back to both visit and volunteer.

Some words from Laura...

"It has been so wonderful working with and getting to know everyone - I will never forget how welcoming you were when I joined last March and very quickly made me feel part of the furniture (in a good way!)

Aerobility is an amazing charity and I will certainly be sad to leave, but I can promise that it won't be the last you see of me as I fully intend to keep in touch and remain a volunteer.

Wishing you all the absolute best - take care x"

From everyone at Aerobility - thank you for all your hard work and we wish you the best of luck for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment